JOIN US IN ENSURING GOOD FOOD IS NOT WASTED AND FEEDS OUR COMMUNITY.
Your donations help feed Tulare County. We would love to partner with you to make access to healthy food a reality for all our neighbors.
- Reduced storage & disposal costs
- Reduce food waste
WAYS TO DONATE
- Farm to Family program
- Local retailer donations and overstock
- Donate a pallet or 1000+ lbs of food
- Seeds and garden tools – end of the season seeds, garden gloves, hand tools, etc.
- Farm and warehouse equipment – tractors, forklifts, etc.
- Warehouse supplies – tape, boxes, box cutters, plastic gloves, etc.
- Woodchips – We have space for tree service companies to drop chips for free!
Food Industry Donations
FoodLink for Tulare County welcomes donations from across the food industry – from large manufacturers and retail distributors to small, locally-owned businesses and grocers. Recovering surplus food continues to gain national attention as a way to provide for the community, and these donations greatly help us serve the 1 in 3 Tulare County residents who face food insecurity.